Friday, February 29, 2008

Friday at work!!!


Today is the 29th - and it is not a real day - so even though I am at work - I am having trouble concentrating!! I think that is because today is not a real day!!!!

I also found out something today that is quite interesting - the book "Magnificent Mittens" is out of print. I was searching for a copy when I found that out - guess what - the book is selling for $200 to $300 dollars. Look I love colorwork but I don't think I love it that much. I was in shock by the time I finished searching!!!!!!!

Also I ordered a bunch of yarn from Jimmy Beans wool and have been waiting patiently for the box to arrive. Yesterday my email said that the box was delivered but it is no where to be found around my house. So it seems that someone in my neighborhood needed yarn or the UPS guy did. I have never had a package disappear from my porch! never and I have lived there 15 years. I am so upset.


So I close with this - see I told you today is not really a day - and even if it is - maybe it just isn't my day !!!!!!! Picture above is soooooo how I feel !!!!!

No comments: