Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Latest Book Series that I am reading

I am only on the first book but it is so good I just have to share. It is a Vampire series by Stephenie Meyer. First Book is Twilight, then New Moon and the third is Eclipse. I cannot wait to get through all three books. If you love vampire stories this is one of the best I have read so far. Then I just saw on Amazon that Breaking Dawn comes out in August 2008 (which will be the fourth and final in this series). I also saw that she has another book coming out May 6, 2008 called Host - I am not sure what that is about though.
Great reads - check them out

2 comments:

faeriebeliever said...

When do you have the time to read AND knit??? The only way I have time for both is with audio books!

Becca&Harley said...

I am a knitting and reading fiend. Never sleep !!!!! Definitely need more time, but I have to knit every day and read every night!!!