"My so called Scarf" knit with Manos - which is my favorite yarn to knit with - I wear this scarf everywhere. I love this stitch - now I am making three scarves in Manos Silk/Wool Blend - which is wonderful. These three scarves will be for the Cardiologists who recently took care of my Dad when he was in the hospital before he passed away a week ago.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
MANOS
"My so called Scarf" knit with Manos - which is my favorite yarn to knit with - I wear this scarf everywhere. I love this stitch - now I am making three scarves in Manos Silk/Wool Blend - which is wonderful. These three scarves will be for the Cardiologists who recently took care of my Dad when he was in the hospital before he passed away a week ago.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Becca!
I'm sorry to hear about your dad. my dad just had a quadruple bypass on tuesday and isn'st doing so well. they have him on an external pacemaker and today he had a stroke. Unfortunately I'm in BC and he is in Nova Scotia so i am just waiting for a call from my sister to hear more. I just thought you would understand as I can see there were cardiologists working with your dad too.
Post a Comment