
Hope you have your green shirt on - Mine says "Luck of the Irish" with a big ole glass of Guiness.
Was alittle bored here at work today - I hate Mondays and I got the Monday midday tired eyes, so I went internet shopping. I bought a couple new pattern books, a row counter and a cute little "critter case". I so need the row counter for the blanket coat I am working on - it will be easier than a paper and pencil to do the count.
We had a weekend of sitting in the cold watching our high schooler play baseball. The season has begun. I love sitting and knitting but actually yesterday it was so cold I had trouble knitting - my fingerless gloves kept my hands warm but my fingers were too cold to knit - so I switched to my mittens and just watched the game. Game goes slower if you don't knit !!!!
Come on Spring !!!!!!

Have a Happy St Patricks Day - stay away from the green beer because green puke is not so cute!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment