Thursday, March 20, 2008

When will this week end

I have felt all day that it was Friday - how I wish this week would end. For some unknown reason this week has been unbelievably long. I am so glad that Friday is finally upon us. I think I need to take a couple of days off. Employees at work have been taxing to say the least. Usually you get this false sense of security and then all of a sudden it explodes. I try to be a fair and reasonable boss but sometimes no matter what you do it is not good enough. Most people fail to realize that we all work for a company and there are rules. I cannot help but to enforce the rules, that is my job. Most of the people in the office that have an "attitude" are the "guilty" ones. I am weary of these people. Usually when I feel like this it is time to take some time off and regroup, strengthen my reserve. I feel that this will be in my near future for if it isn't I shall go mad. (Like the drama?""""")
I just watched "John Adams" the mini series on HBO - we watched episodes one and two. This Sunday will be episode three. The series is really good so far. It makes you feel so "patriotic" you know the whole "Give me Liberty or give me death" feeling. I so love the history of our country, which most people forget about. If anyone reads this and has HBO you should so watch this series. I think that it might even be good enough that school children should watch this. Our freedom should not be taken for granted. Men and women died for us. Men and women continue to die for this country. No one that has ever died for our freedom or our country should be forgotten.
Happy Easter to all who read. Remember Easter is for the honor of someone who also died for us. Died for us so our sins could be forgiven - the ultimate sacrifice. If only everyone realized the sacrifices made for each of us.

May the Lord continue to watch over each of us and protect us. Keep a watch on me Dad- I miss you but I know I will see you again one day. PS: Mom is doing ok.

No comments: