Posted this as a comment to original post but it doesn't just show up - so I figured the news did deserve its own post.
MAMMO was clear :) all clear for a year -----wooo hooo !!
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Take me home country roads - to the place that I belong - West Virginia ..... I hear her voice in the morning as she calls me, radio reminds me of my home far away - - - Grandma and Grandpa I will always love you
3 comments:
Glad to hear it. 2 years ago I had a mammogram and a chest CT on the same day. In the evening I got a call from the doctor (not good). I *knew* that the mammo was abnormal. Not the thing, though. Instead, the chest CT showed a new lesion and the previous one was bigger. gulp. It all turned out well in the end, though I did have surgery. Still , it's a relief when ther's nothing there at all.
I hate mammograms, but at this time I am 4 years and 10 months cancer free. So it is a good thing.
Linda and Amber - thanks for your comments. Any kind of medical test is scary to me. Thank you for sharing
Post a Comment